Last Updated on August 6th, 2019
MCNi360.us is committed to safeguarding your privacy. You can contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
Definitions Used In This Policy
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Company Data – all information relating to your corporate or legal entity and information about its clients and assets
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on your Personal or Company data
Data subject – any person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – mcni360.com
Data protection principles we follow
– Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. We consider your rights each time we use your Personal or Company data.
– We don’t use your Personal or Company Data for any other purpose other than to transact for you.
– Process is done with minimal data and we do not store any credit card or social security number information at MCNi.
– We will not store Personal or Company information longer than absolutely necessary.
– We go to extreme lengths to ensure the accuracy of your data as well as the integrity of your data.
What rights to do you have regarding your Personal and Company Data?
– Right to your information: You have the right to know weather your data is being processed, what is being
gathered and from where as well as why and by whom is processing it.
– Right to access: You have the right to request and obtain a copy of your data gathered.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify incorrect Personal and Company Data.
– Right to erasure: In certain cases, you may request and have your data removed from our database.
– Right to restrict processing: In certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal
or Company information
– Right to object to processing: You may opt-out of any marketing or sales communications based on your personal or company information.
– Right to lodge a complaint: Please contact mcni with any complaints you have about the processing of your
Personal or Company data and we will address your issues as soon as possible.
– Right to withdraw concent – you have the right to withdraw consent for mcni using your data.
What Data do we gather about you and your company?
Information you provided
This includes email address, phone number, name and address as well as this information for your clients/customers that is needed for your business’s daily operations. You grant us access to your company’s accounting system data and we hold that close and do not share that data with others.
Information automatically collected about you
We store cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our site. These cookies will auto-fill information including your login email address.
How do we use your Personal and Company Data?
We use your Personal and Company data to:
– Provide service to you. This includes registering with MCNi, using mcni on your mobile device with client and
inventory / pricing data.
– On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal and
Company information for the following purposes:
> To identify you
> To provide a service for you
> To offer you additional features or services
> To communicate for invoicing you, or you invoicing or communicating with your clients
– Enhance your experience on mcni360.com
– Fulfill an obligation under law or contract
– Assist you with the operation of MCNi360 and the proper flow of your data to and from your devices
– In compliance with governmental regulatory agencies and by legal demand.
How we secure your data
We use every measure at our disposal to protect your Personal and Company information (such as HTTPS). We constantly monitor our systems for vunerabilities and attackes. We promise to notify appropriate authorities of any data breach. We will also notify you if there is any compromise.
No credit card / EDC information of yours is stored with mcni360 – we are proud to use authorize.net to store and manage any Personal Data involving credit card processing.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
mcni360.us is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program
How long do we retain your data?
Because most of the Company Data we collect is for historical and analysis purposes, we will store this data indefinitely, or until you cancel your account or request that the data should be removed. Personal data (name, email, address, etc) are held in your user profile. This data is managed by you and can be removed at any time with the exception of your email address – this can only be removed upon the termination of you account with mcni360.
Where do we send your data?
We do not share your data with anyone you do not authorize us to. Email address, client information, sales rep information, sales and inventory data (to mention a few) are disseminated to only those you allow through the configuration of your mcni360 account.
Information about cookies
– Important features like user authentication (logging in).
– Functional cookies – like remembering login information, name and address information for auto-filling fields
– Chat services
– Auto-logout after a period of inactivity for account safety